BOOK A TABLE
Before We Begin
Please take a moment to check the following items.
I understand that this page is not for booking third party offers (such as those from Itison).
I have read and agree to Cup Tea Room's booking policy.
I understand that if I need to reschedule an existing booking, I must contact the restaurant to move or cancel it before rebooking using this page.
Cup Merchant City
No.4 Virginia Court, Glasgow
These terms apply to all bookings.
- All bookings are allocated a 90 minute seating. Wherever possible, we will allow customers as much time as they would like at their table. However during peak times where we have back to back bookings we may need to adhere to this time limit.
- For all bookings, we will ask for credit/debit card details in order to confirm your booking. This avoids us needing to charge a deposit up front. We will not charge your card in order to book your table. In the event of a late cancellation or no show, you will be charged.
Charges are up to full menu price per person for a cancelled Afternoon Tea (or failure to arrive - 'no-show') or £10.00 per person for a cancelled Lunch booking (or failure to arrive - 'no-show').
A late cancellation is a cancellation within 2 hours of your seating time for groups of less than 8, or within 7 days of your seating time for large groups of 8 or more people (or failure to arrive - 'no-show').
For larger bookings charges of £5 per person apply for cancellations within seven days. Any cancellations within 48 hours will be charged the full price for Afternoon Tea.
- Cup Tea Rooms do not accept bookings for brunch or lunch on Saturday afternoons. Only bookings for Afternoon Tea are available on Saturday afternoons.
- Cup charges a 10% Service Charge on tables of 6 or more guests
- Running late? Tables will be held for up to 15 minutes while we try to contact you by phone. If we cannot contact you, the table will be released.
- Cup Tea Rooms reserve the right to refuse service to any party who are abusive or aggressive towards our team.